Don Bruder

Default Pumpkin Guns/Cannon holy #@$%

In article et,
"carl mciver" wrote:

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
| On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:47:12 GMT, "Pete C."
| wrote:
|
| steamer wrote:
|
| --I still wish I could interest a few folks in my area to help
| me put one together, but nobody seems to want to spend the time! I've
| got two great junkyards to snag hardware, too. Sigh...
|
| --
| "Steamboat Ed" Haas : A greasy donut, a cup of
| Hacking the Trailing Edge! : coffee and thou...
| http://www.nmpproducts.com/intro.htm
| ---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---
|
| Exactly what part of the planet is your area? A pumpkin cannon sounds
| like a fun project. I'm a bit north of the DFW area.
|
| Pete C.
|
| Pete, I'm south of DFW. I've got a 500 gallon propane tank and a gas
| air compressor. What caliber is a pumpkin?

What's the thing called that's holds shot in a shell? I'm drawing a
blank here. They use that to keep the pressure from destroying the pumpkin
before it can get very far up the barrel.

You're looking for the word "wadding".

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.