DanG

Default ceiling hook in concrete ceiling

Most decorative plant hooks come with a double ended screw that
has wood threads on one end and machine threads to go into the
hook. These will work just fine in a plastic anchor set in the
proper sized hole in the concrete and will be totally unseen when
the hook is installed.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"John Keith" wrote in message
news
I want to install a ceiling hook for hanging a plant and need
some
suggestions on what to use. The problem is that the ceiling is
precast
concrete (this is a multifloor apartement building) and the
usual
solutions don't apply. I'd like to avoid drilling a large hole
and
inserting one of the metal anchors if at all possible. And the
screws
I've seen for "threading" into concrete don't have the decorator
appeal for a women. What are the alternatives I should consider?

Thanks for the ideas.

John Keith