Dave, I can't do that

Default BTU's in a propane bottle?? Anyone??

Thanks Brian,

Thanks to everyone who responded. Concencus seems to be about 40 hours
or in that vicinity.

I'll check with my insurance agent on the gas bottle inside. I can
always drill a hole through the wall and run a hose with bottle outside
on the patio.

As to the few comments on non-vented they are as safe as any other form
of heating. Modern ones have an ODS (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) that
shuts gas off before CO gets too high. Of course I would still have a
Nighthawk CO sensor which actually has a readout of the levels rather
than just a warning beeper if too high.

Thanks again guys, I will wive it a shot.

Dave