John Stumbles

Default How to tell if CF card is faulty?

"Pet" wrote in message
Lurch wrote:

If you're bottom posting don't make it so everyone has to scroll all
the way down etc etc..... moan moan......

Thankyou Lurch.

No Flaming from here, I despise non snippers, and ones that criticise
"top-posters" are the lowest form of life, even lower than good old
fasioned troll's who at least know how to post correctly!

OK, wrist considered slapped :-)

But be fair, the purpose of my post was to follow up the thread, only
remarking en passant that I'd undone the top posting.

Not that I despise people the sole purpose of whose posts is to criticise
non-snippers, Oh no! Far from it! :-)