Jim

Default Mitsubishi VS-4003R ProJo Dead Set Issue

Hey Group:
Got this ProJo in the shop that was supposed to have taken some kind of
surge. Totally D.O.A.. Been through the P/S (Replaced Reg's. and
caps.). Gone through
the Deflection Module. Replaced several parts that checked OK (Like the
H.O.T.,
etc.). Appear that I now have all the Stand By voltages, but unit still
won't power
up. Removed the Flyback and rang it - seems to check OK, however I know
that's
no guarantee. Since I don't have Schem. on this unit I was hoping that
perhaps some
one may know something about this 1993-1995 unit that I'm overlooking,
or, hopefully there is someone out there that knows "Mit's" enough to
make some
suggestions.
T.I.A.
Jim