dbroms dbroms is offline
Junior Member

Default Upgrade to Y plan with room stat, cables required?

I have a thorn olyimpic boiler in the kitchen and a storage tank upstairs in the airing cupboard. I have no controls in the system except mechanical danfoss timer.

my plans are as follows:-

1. fit new worcester bosch greenstar 24ri condensing boiler
2. fit 3 way valve at the T joint straight after pump.
3. fit honeywell wireless controls ( cm zone equipment hc60ng,cm67z, tank stat and 6 x hr80 trv valves to rads )

My questions are :-

1. anybody using this new cm zone equipment? comments please.
2. What cables will i have to run from my airing cupboard to my boiler ( i only seem to have one cable feeding pump)and what type of cable will i require?
3. if i fit a "wiring center" in the airing cupboard, does it have to have a seperate supply other than that to the boiler?

The new boiler is to be installed by local company .

any comments/tips greatly appreciated

Daz