Al A.

Default Milwaukee comes through!

You all may recall a post I made last week concerning a refused
warranty repair on a Milwaukee worm drive saw. Well I am most happy
(and relieved) to report that I recieved a call from the regional
service guy that I had voiced mailed last week telling me that he was
authorizing the repair under warranty.

He indicated that he had not seen the saw himself, but felt from my
description of the issue (pretty much what I posted here), that I did
not appear to be trying to get something for nothing, and on that
basis alone, was authorizing the repair.

I thanked him profusely, for:
A) returning my call
and
B) not assuming that I was trying to rip them off with a bogus repair
claim. ( I was not)

I am happy and relieved with that, not just because they are fixing
the saw for free, though that is nice, but more so because I was able
to reach a human who put me on to somebody who could make a decision,
all with one phone call. Pretty rare nowadays. And very glad that a
venerable operation like Milwaukee has not yet succumbed to some of
the "modern managment" theories that has seemed to afflict so many
other companies these days.

So credit where credit is due. Hurray for Milwaukee!!

Thanks for all of your input.

-AL A.