jim rozen

Default O.T. Making clear lamps into amber lamps

In article , NokNokMan says...

I have to replace the foglamps on my Olds Aurora and I'd really like them to
be amber. The replacement bulbs are only available in clear or (horrors)
"lazer blue".
My question: Is there a method to dye the lamps amber? What would you use?
If it works for Easter Eggs.....

If you only want to make the lenses of those yellow or amber, then you
need to purchase a Krylon product which is a paint used for simulating
stained glass.

I use it for generating blue Xmas lights from the clear ones, and also
for turning amber turn signals into red ones.

Available at many ACE hardware stores.

Jim

please reply to: