fred

Default Where can I buy 5cm, thin walled, metal flue pipe for a Kelston boiler?

In article , Peter
writes
Can anyone suggest where I can get 5cm, thin walled metal or plastic
flue pipe for a Kelston boiler? I want this so I can run it inside the
route of an existing 10cm pipe.

I've never seen it that weeny before. If it is of any help, my own Keston
runs through a 100mm stainless flue for a long vertical length with adaptors
from 50mm made up by my own fair hand. Their specified uPVC plastic
flue is available from drainage suppliers but of course that isn't very flexible.
--
fred