wounded horse

Default Toilet connection problem looming

I need to change an old low level flushpipe type toilet that discharges
downwards into a pan connector in the bathroom floor.. The porcelain of the
toilet to be changed faces downwards. I have bought a new close coupled
toilet which discharges horizontally like all modern toilets. The 2nd issue
is that as the close coupled toilet will be nearer the wall, I can't get
onto the floor waste inlet with a 90 degree pan connector on the new WC.
The soil stack is internal and boxed in in the bathroom corner to the left
of the WC as I face it. Am I going to have to remove the boxing off the
soil stack and add a branch to connect off the new toilet sideways?