Dave Plowman (News)

Default woodlice epecially when it rains

In article ,
mogga wrote:
I get quite a few in my lounge - on a solid carpeted floor. Not sure
what they find attractive about that! If I find live ones, I pick them
up and dump them outside - but as often as not, they walk part-way
round the the skirting board and *die* - so it's a vacuum cleaner job.

You don't have a cat do you? Mine brings them in.

Your cat brings in wood lice? How? Mine prefers rats, squirrels and
pigeons. But he's fighting a losing battle.

--
*When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.