dadiOH

Default How to cut premade formica counter

mm wrote:
How to I cut excess lengtth from pre-made formica countertop.

I bought two pieces at HD, with 45 degree ends, which are fine, but I
need to cut off at the other end.

I intended to follow advice I once read here about cutting a bit
longer and finishing with a carbide router bit.

But I forgot that my pieces have a bull-nose front end, and a built-in
splash-back. The router won't get close to an inside curve, and won't
have a surface to rest on when doing the front outside curve.

Do it from the back side. With a router and a straight edge guide.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...