John H. Holliday

Default toilet questions

"Joe" wrote in message
I'm trying to do a little homework before I get a plumber to put in a new
toilet seat. I currently have a Beneke. My first question is do all
toilets have the same "bottom" or do I need to search for a particular
kind so I don't need to break any tiles in my floor. Secondly, any
recommendations or does it depend on what I'm looking for? I want
something that flushes well so I don't have to flush twice! I don't know
if my current one is cheap or old, but it has a wimpy flush.

Your post says you want to replace the toilet seat. That's a 5 minute DIY
chore that will require at most a screwdriver and will come nowhere near the
floor. Basically there's elongated toilets and regular ones. Get a seat the
same size as the bowl.

Doc