mogga

Default woodlice epecially when it rains

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:00:39 +0100, "Set Square"

Nospam wrote:

I have a wood lice problem I notice it whenever it rains, they seem
to come from underneath the floorboards in the kitchen, I am at the
ground floor flat and I am guessing that there is some rotten timber
down there, what can I use to dry the area and get rid of these
irritants?

I get quite a few in my lounge - on a solid carpeted floor. Not sure what
they find attractive about that! If I find live ones, I pick them up and
dump them outside - but as often as not, they walk part-way round the the
skirting board and *die* - so it's a vacuum cleaner job.

You don't have a cat do you? Mine brings them in.
--
Promotional codes, discounts, money off
http://www.promotionalcode.co.uk/