PrecisionMachinisT

Default High Efficiency Furnace - ductwork changes needed?

"FDR" wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

alt.hvac is comprised largely of assholes who donn't know anything

about
hvac anyway, but likely screw their customers by acting like they know
everything.

Opinions are like assholes......

Now, please do explain your motivation in continuing with the
cross-posting,
if anything other than an attempt to behave as one......

On second thought, don't bother with responding to me--appears you're

just
yet another troll to place into the bozo bin for the time being....

The truth that you are assholes must hurt.

For the time being....

Makes pefect sense to me--in your continued cross-posting, this makes you
almost like one of us--welcome to the club, then !!!

Any other reason for you keep cross-posting this ****ing **** ???

--

SVL