lucille

Default I have a Quasar Palmcorder,vm-l-152.I have used it for severalyears,here recently,when I start to record,it records for about a second,andthen the power shuts off,of the camcorder.I purchased a new battery and hadthe battery charger tested,it is

Thanks for your help,we tried this,and it did make it stay on a little
longer,but still shut off,after it was on for a little while,it isn't on
long enough to check to see if it recorded.Thank you.
I had the same problem,

In my camcorder, the drum motor (the one with the rotary heads) was
stuck. Try to rotate it with your hands. It must spin freely. On my
camcorder, the drum got rusty and couldn't spin. After a deep cleaning,
everything worked fine.