soup

Default Tumble Dryer venting

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
iS THE WRONG ANSWER. CO is a cellular poison as well and *is*
therefore noxious.

I must bow to superiour knowledge, I have always been told CO is not
poisonous (obviously I have been misled) hence saying you could drown
but you couldn't be poisoned (perhaps what was meant that relative to
the amount of people who get poisoned you (TINY) are much more likely to
be drowned by it, and I have only heard/remebered the it is not a poison
bit?).
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words