Chris Bacon

Default One for Andy Hall :-)

david lang wrote:
With the recent discussion about power tools, I read an interesting review
of lightweight routers today in good woodworking magazine.

The Trend T3 was the recommended product at £41, but the Ferm FBF-6E was
quoted as being amazing value at £25.

The point is that these routers are absolutely identical - not similar -
absolutely identical in appearance, specification, everything. No doubt
that they are made in the same factory.

Going back to this, various people have mentioned that they
may not be identical (the badges aren't, which I feel is
prevaricating). How do you/"Good Woodworking" know they are
identical?