Bill

Default Installing Secure Lock in File Cabinet

The higher the security, the higher the cost....

Here is a cabinet which can have a "Medeco" lock as an option...
(Click on "High Security Lock Options" near bottom of page.)
http://www.schwabcorp.com/Cabinets_P...rd_cabinet.htm

"Norminn" wrote in message
My file cabinet is ordinary, four drawer, with a punched spot for
installing a lock. I've never done it, so my first question is how to
remove the metal where the lock will be installed.

Second question, is there a lock available (preferably on the Internet)
that can be opened with a key but cannot be opened by locksmith? Want one
that is pick-proof.

Thanks,