DS

Default Well, not quite.... Was: Hot water coming out of Cold faucet

I have a similar situation but it's not a problem. The cold water line
runs across the top of the main furnace duct in the basement. In the
morning, the cold water will run hot and then cold. The same water has been
sitting on the furnace duct all night and gets warm and that little segment
of hot water moves through the pipe and out the faucet as soon as the water
is turned on in the morning.
Only happens in the winter when the furnace is going.
ds

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

bbal123 wrote:

How can I check to see if the toilet supply was plumbed to mix a little
from the hot water supply ? What do I look for?

Thanks,
collins

Something like this:

http://www.pppinc.net/asvk.htm

Installed like this:

http://tinyurl.com/dytg3

Jeff

The install article/video used a different shape valve, but the principle
is the same.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia