Saml

Default Power Washer Power

Hmmm. Anyone know approximately the PSI of a garden hose with a spray
nozzle? It's going to vary with the type of nozzle and the local water
pressure, but I'm a power washer neotype and I'm wondering how they compare
to a garden hose. Are we talking orders of magnitude?

Sam

"Rick Brandt" wrote in message
. ..

In my experience (I've done my house 3 or 4 times) a garden hose is enough
if all you are removing is dirt. However if you are trying to remove that
small black mold that forms in the "grain" or anything stuck tight like
bird crap then you need to get *close* even with a good power washer.

The unit I used was a 3250 PSI and with the "green" nozzle (second
strongest) I still had to get within a few inches to get the siding really
clean of the tougher stuff.