Odinn

Default Flat Earth Theory To Be Taught In Science Classes

On 10/10/2005 3:48 PM mumbled something about
the following:
Charlie Self wrote:

wrote:

Australopithecus scobis wrote:

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 19:46:59 -0700, fredfighter wrote:

I must have mispelt 'Anne'.

Couldn't find Anne either in the same search of e-text. Somebody fibbed.
Long ago.

BTW, fredfighter, apologies: I got lost in the headers and vented my ire
on the wrong poster.

Here's a painting of her:

http://www.wf-f.org/Immaculateconception.html

and an explanation of the Immaculate Conception.

For an explanation of the Immaculate Reception you should consult
a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

Parthenogenesis?

Parthnogenesis is reproduction _without_ conception, Immaculate
or otherwise.

Parthnogenesis has nothing to do with either the Immaculate
Conception or Reception.

Ummm, nope, parthenogenesis is conception without fertilization.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net