Larry Blanchard

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George Bush Drinking?

Mike Marlow wrote:
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message

Limiting the number of children to a replacement value would accomplish
the same thing without the killing. But I can hear the screams of the
"go forth and multiply" crowd from here :-).

Why single out just that crowd? I can hear the screams from a lot of other
sectors as well.

True. We seem to be genetically programmed to make as many little
copies of our genes as possible. Was a valid strategy once, but is
definitely a problem today.

And I singled out the religious types (perhaps unfairly) because of a
printed interview a while back with a representative of a rather far
right Christian group who said they would win the creation/evolution
argument because, and I quote, "We'll outbreed you." At least that was
an honest response.

Yes, I know all religious folks aren't like that.