Mike Marlow

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

Precisely my point that under those guidelines it has nothing to do w/
science and rightly belongs as a basis of a philosophy. Which is not
what the proponents in such places as the KS BOE and in GA are
advocating....

Correct - it has nothing to do with science with the possible exception of
it remaining a consideration as the starting point of everything. The proof
of that is really no harder or less hard than proving the starting point of
everything any other way. But - since there is so much ground to cover
between where understanding lies today and whatever the point of origin was
it's hardly a pressing matter to science. Philosophy? Sure - I agree.

--

-Mike-