Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George Bush Drinking?

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
wrote:

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

wrote:

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

You mean like the "mumbo jumbo" that suggests Everything appeared at the
Big Bang out of Nothing and we are *certain* that this materialist/mechanical
POV is correct? ...

If you feel like taking a break from your reading about ID you
might consider reading a little about Cosmology. The Big
Bang Theory dos not hold that something came out of nothing.

Oh really. Then do clarify my obvious lack of cosmological
sophistication. ...

The Big Bang Theory presumes the sum of mass and energy of the
universe was always the same and always will be.

And this sum of mass/energy came from where? Or is *it* eternal?
(Thereby making you a sort of pantheist.)

That remains unknown, same as in any other non Faith-based
cosmology.

--

FF