Pounds on Wood

Default For those experienced with the tormek...

"brianlanning" wrote in message
oups.com...
I received my $299 tormek the other day from the amazon sale, the
planer knife jig, which I got for 40% off, will be here in a few days
(there's my dual drive-by). I just got around to playing with it
tonight. I haven't seen the video since I don't currently own a
working vcr, but I did read the book cover to cover. I sharpened two
chisels and noticed a couple things. I also have some questions.

I'm a little late on this thread, but want to add that there is a Yahoo
group for the Tormek and it is frequented by Jeff Farris of sharptoolsusa.
They are a pretty helpful bunch it seems.

--
********
Bill Pounds