JB

Default Lagun/Republic Lathes

Hello to all,

Several days ago I asked for opinion on Republic/Lagun Lathes. As a result
of my inquiry many discussion began as to where the lathes were
manufactured. I emailed the company and below is a copy of their response.

Thanks

Thanks for your inquiry. The country of origin depends upon the machine and
model. Lagun Milling Machines are manufactured in Spain as is the
Lagun-Liberty line of manual lathes, Geminis CNC Lathes, and Zayer Bridge
Mills. American Turnmaster and Republic series of lathes are manufactured
in Taiwan. Republic-Lagun CNC Vertical Knee Mills and VMC'S are built in
Harbor City, CA.

Regards,

Chuck Williams

REPUBLIC-LAGUN