Lar

Default Getting rid of skunks

In article ,
says...
I'm not sure if this is the right group to be asking this, but I'll give
it a try. Skunks somehow got underneath the house in the crawl space.
Does anyone know of a way to get them out?

Inspect around the home and you should be able to see where they are
gaining access at. You might try some of the predator urine and place
around the opening and see if they avoid the area for a few days. If you
can determine they aren't around, secure the opening colsed. You might
also be able to make one way door that let's it out and not get back
under neath.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS