Joseph Meehan

Default Installing Secure Lock in File Cabinet

Norminn wrote:
clipped

Another time, had taken ceramics for a hobby and worked at the store
until stuff was fired. The owner used to get shredded computer paper
from local companies to pack stuff in. One day unpacking stuff at
home, I realized my knicknacks were packed in paper shredded the wrong
direction - a computer printout of salaries for everyone at the local
telephone company, people I knew. When I shred something really
sensitive, I tear it up, run hot water in the sink, soak it for a few,
and put it through the disposal )

I take my shred and mix it well then divide it up. Only one stack goes
out at a time. My shredder cross cuts it. So it is unlikely anyone is
going to be able to reconstruct much unless they collect several shipments
in a row.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit