Norminn

Default Installing Secure Lock in File Cabinet

clipped

I agree. Most file cabinet locks are easily defeated. I have gained access
to several just by straightening a paperclip and put a bump at the end of
it. Rake it across the pins in the lock with some rotational force on the
lock tumbler and it opens sickeningly easily. I'm interested in knowing how
a key lock can be pick-proof. Perhaps with some electronics installed like
the GM resistance chip? I don't think it's possible to make a pick-proof
lock that can be opened with a key.

I didn't expect to find it, but thought I would ask ) My next
question would be a door lock. Touch-pad combinations (interior)
easy to break?