Stormin Mormon

Default Installing Secure Lock in File Cabinet

1) Hammer and screw driver.
2) No. I'm a locksmith with 20 years experience. The only pick proof file
cabinet lock I've seen was a custom job in a factory dealing with
confidential matters. And it wasn't anything you could get on the net.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Norminn" wrote in message
My file cabinet is ordinary, four drawer, with a punched spot for
installing a lock. I've never done it, so my first question is how to
remove the metal where the lock will be installed.

Second question, is there a lock available (preferably on the Internet)
that can be opened with a key but cannot be opened by locksmith? Want
one that is pick-proof.

Thanks,