Peter Duck

Default TDA8362 or TDA8362B 'jungle chip' in Daewoo CP365 chassis?

In message . com
"Bill" wrote:

- On a CP365 circuit diagram (undated) the chip is shown as TDA8362,
but the actual one present is TDA8362B
- My Googling hasn't found any data on other versions than the
original 8362, now billed as 'obsolete' on Philips' website.
- I've found several UK suppliers of the 8362, and of 'minidip'
versions with suffixes like EN4, but not of a 8362B. ...

We have this part in stock
www.electronica-usa.com

Thanks, but though Google hadn't found a UK supplier of the 8362B, Lycos
now has.

Seems that it exists in many different 'flavours', each customised for
specific setmakers/models, but fortunately the one required (for a Thorn
CT514TN) is still said to be obtainable.

--
Peter Duck