Fletis Humplebacker

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

"Duane Bozarth"
Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

"Duane Bozarth"

IOW, does this "nonaccident" have consequences that aren't explicable by
known physical laws?

The problem is that known physical laws don't account for the physical
world's existence, the mind or life in general.

I don't think that's yet proven. It's an assertion.

What's an assertion? That the laws of nature don't account for us
being here? The math doesn't work out for the big bang's beginning.
The math also doesn't explain how life formed or why it happened
so quickly. Even if the assertions of a natural causes are true, there
doesn't seem to be sufficient time, the last I heard life happened as
the earth cooled enough to support it. It isn't ignorance that guides one
to the possiblity of ID and it isn't scientific facts that lead them away from it.