Default Flat Earth Theory To Be Taught In Science Classes

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 19:59:05 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
. ..
Mike Marlow wrote:

Tons of stuff in Peru and the southwest USA. Why do you say it's bunk?
Admittedly, I didn't do any exhaustive research on this stuff, but I

didn't
see any claims against the stuff.

Once again, Mike, that's not much of a reference. How about at least
one peer-reviewed article with pictures and naming a specific site?

Sorry Larry - don't have such a thing. Remember - I'm really in this for
the discourse, not because I'm well versed on the matter, or hold an intent
to persuade anyone. Sometimes I get a little something out of these things
and sometimes it's just discourse.

actually, it sounds like you just mouthing off, making wild fundie
claims and not being able to back them up.

oh well.