Fletis Humplebacker

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

Fletis Humplebacker wrote:
wrote:
Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

Please name one scientist that gave up on research because
of ID. Maybe this will help you get started, it's a pdf page
that takes about 15 seconds with a dialup ...

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/vie...ownload&id=443

There is no mention of ID in the statment those on that list
ostensibly supports.

If they are suspect of random mutation and natural selection as
the cause what do you suppose is left?

Everything else, of course.

Like what?

The statement reads: "We are skeptical of claims for the
ability of random mutation and natural selection to account
for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence
for Dawinian theory should be encouraged."

No mention of ID or any other variant of creationsim nor any
mention of any of the variations on transmutation theory.
Not being an expert in the field, I don't now how many others
there may be.

Wouldn't they all pretty much fall under those general descriptions?

Evidently you don't either.

I did some serching and there doesn't seem to be a distinction
between evolution and Darwinian Evolution. I don't see any
others.