Roger Taylor

Default Installing Secure Lock in File Cabinet

"Norminn" wrote in message
My file cabinet is ordinary, four drawer, with a punched spot for
installing a lock. I've never done it, so my first question is how to
remove the metal where the lock will be installed.

Second question, is there a lock available (preferably on the Internet)
that can be opened with a key but cannot be opened by locksmith? Want one
that is pick-proof.

I would think that most locksmiths their way into just about any lock that
would fit in the blank for the drawer lock. Sounds like you might be in the
security safe market, vs file cabinet.