Mike Marlow

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George Bush Drinking?

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
George wrote:

Devil in the definitions. Euthanasia of the infirm, insane and elderly

is
good for the long-term survival of the species, reduces competition for
scarce resources. How's that for a single example?

Limiting the number of children to a replacement value would accomplish
the same thing without the killing. But I can hear the screams of the
"go forth and multiply" crowd from here :-).

Why single out just that crowd? I can hear the screams from a lot of other
sectors as well.
--

-Mike-