Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George Bush Drinking?

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

That does not make 'ID' wrong, but it puts the present
controversy in perspective. Without the Christian Coalition
and its ilk, you would never have heard of ID.

Actually, I would have, because the people who taught me
mathematics and science, also (along the way - separate classes)
taught me philosophy, theology, and history. "id" (note lower
case to separate from current "ID" movement) ...

Note *I* used upper case. Crediting God with authorship of
natural law, such that the study of that natural law itself
does not depend in any way on a belief in God, is NOT the sort
of 'id' under discussion.

--

FF