Default Flat Earth Theory To Be Taught In Science Classes

Mike Marlow wrote:
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
Mike Marlow wrote:

Now, I've been to museums that portray that very thing, have read about
fossilized footprints of man and dinosaur (one inside the other).

References, please.

Sorry - should have put this in my previous reply...

There are cave drawings all over the place that depict dinosaurs. To my
"creationist" (as I've been dubbed...) mind, there is enough circumstantial
evidence for me to assume that man and dinosaur did coinhabit, since I don't
give credit to coyotes and apes to be able to create those drawings.

Do you _really_ think it any more credible that coyotes and apes
coinhabited with dinosaurs than did humans?

--

FF