Eide

Default Brake Fluid - Alternative Use?

what'll happen?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 23:11:02 -0400, RWL GeoLane_NOSPAM_
@evenlink.com wrote:

The metalworking content is that I bought two old cans of brake fluid
for the metal cans. One will be used for Ed's Red - the acetone
evaporates through plastic, so for longer term storage you need a
metal can. I may modify the cap of the other one to become a
dispenser.

Before I discard the old brake fluid, is it useful for anything around
the shop? BTW, what's in brake fluid?

RWL

******* Recreate gaps in email address to reply *******

You can always mix it with swimming pool powdered clorine..in the yard
of someone you dont like...really intensely dont like....

I believe that brake fluid is polyethylene glycol

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals
are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry