Tom Wait

Default Do you find your safety goggles get scratched way too quickly?

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
This is something that really annoys me. I buy a pair of safety goggles
and they only last a few months. I'm not especially careless with them,

I worked for a contractor once who was fanatical about safety and
particularly about the wearing of safety glasses on the jb. If you were
caught without them you got a day off, no pay. The second time a week off
and the third offense was bye-bye. To make it easy to comply they provided
high quality (expensive) safety glasses, a cord to keep them around your
neck and glass washing kits in every gang box to keep them clean. I've never
had glasses last as long as when I worked there. The cord was the biggest
contributer to longevity.
Tom
Remove pyrotechnic device to email