Joe Fleming

Default Musing about rcw

Arch,

You know, they say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't
disagree. However, I have noticed that too many texts rely too much on
pictures to tell the whole story.

I have found that if I can articulate my thoughts with the written
word, then what pictures, diagrams or other illustrations I choose to
provide supplement the word, rather then the other way around.

Discourse on rcw, of course, is the ultimate. I find that our
collective discussions here challenge me to use clear, concise
language. I strive for succinct text instead of verbose
communications.

Joe Fleming - San Diego