Charlie Self

Default Flat Earth Theory To Be Taught In Science Classes

Mike Marlow wrote:
"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 17:19:32 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Mike Marlow wrote:

There are cave drawings all over the place that depict dinosaurs.

Again, where? I've seen lots of sytlized game of various types, but
nothing that even remotely resembles a dinosaur...

Do a quick google search Duane. There's a ton of stuff - pictures of the
ancient drawings, etchings on pottery, etc. I guess it could remain
arguable whether one agrees that they are pictures of dinosaurs or

"stylized
game", and really - at that point which one of us would really know? A

good
number of the stylizations though, bear a striking resemblance to what we
now consider to be what some of the dinosaurs looked like.

I used to have some magazines containing drawings of women by a guy
named Vargas.

I never took this to be proof that such women actually existed.

Well, for the sake of argument, it might well be proof enough that Vargas
had indeed seen a woman, wouldn't it?

You have obviously never seen a 'Vargas woman' drawing. Even the most
perfect of today's, or yesterday's, beauties fall way short of the
idealization he drew. No woman has ever looked like that, nor is one
likely to, so it might be sensibly argued that all his visions of women
were in his head, well protected from reality, about like some of the
concepts expressed on here.