Mike Marlow

Default Flat Earth Theory To Be Taught In Science Classes

"Australopithecus scobis" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 17:37:37 -0400, Tom Watson wrote:

number of the stylizations though, bear a striking resemblance to what

we
now consider to be what some of the dinosaurs looked like.

Sigh. Ever hear the phrase "morphogenetic space?" I didn't think so.
Triceratops and rhinoceros, and some wierd Miocene critters, plus others I
don't recall at the moment. Big grazers with horns on their schnozzes.
Evolution led to all of them, by natural selection. It takes a special
mind to see apatosaurus in a cave painting, which cave has game bones in
it. Wake up and smell the fricken' coffee.

Ya know - this is precisely what I was commenting on earlier. Like I said,
I have no horse in this race, but it is evident that simple discourse,
questions, and potentially an element of my belief that may differ from your
belief, seriously threatens you and others with a response style such as
yours. I've admitted that I don't have the ammunition to do battle on this
field, but that does not stop me from holding a certain curiosity. It is
rather amazing to watch the over-reactions like this that suggest a certain
sense of being threatened much more than they suggest a greater
enlightenment.

BTW - thanks for the wake up call - I love the smell of coffee...

--

-Mike-