Jmagerl

Default Power Co. owned power lines

I tried this 5 years ago and they told me I owned the wires out to the pole
at the street (I also have a pole 100 ft from the street). They recommended
I bury the wire because they would do it for free. Go figure. They want me
to replace the overhead wire but they would bury the wire for free. Makes no
sense.

"Andy & Carol" wrote in message
I need to have my power lines replaced outside the house. They are about 60
yrs. old,
and some of the insulation is flaking off. They are going through a tree.
This is the 3 wires
that go from the meter to the pole. The power company said it will cost
$325.00 to do
the job! This is their equipment! Is this common practice today?

Andy