Ken Weitzel

Default Early Sony Beta-era schematic needed

Jim Adney wrote:

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 16:41:03 GMT Ken Weitzel wrote:

Jim Adney wrote:

I recently picked up a Sony AC-220

Any of you old VCR repair guys got a schematic you could scan for me,
please?

Darn, one whole power supply just sold for 10 dollars in your money
on ebay

There's a good chance that was me. ;-)

Or did you mean someone sold one along with the service manual?

I'd be willing to buy a service manual if someone out there had one.

Hi...

If someone out here had a zip of 4 gif's that can be pasted together
to produce the schematic of the power supply/timer section would
that be OK?

Not _certain_ that it's precisely the one you want, but even if not
it's probably better than nothing, eh?

Lemme know if you can take about 350k (before mime)

Take care.

Ken