Todd Fatheree

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George Bush Drinking?

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message

OK Tim, you're always defending minimal government intervention so I
suppose you think of market forces as a good thing. Several news
articles in the last few days have pointed out that nobody wants to make
vaccines because the profits are too low. If that's the result of
"capitalism" you can shove it where the sun don't shine.

I agree. I propose that George Soros and the Film Actors Guild pool their
money and fund a non-profit corporation to develop vaccines.

todd