Mike Marlow

Default Flat Earth Theory To Be Taught In Science Classes

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
Mike Marlow wrote:

Tons of stuff in Peru and the southwest USA. Why do you say it's bunk?
Admittedly, I didn't do any exhaustive research on this stuff, but I

didn't
see any claims against the stuff.

Once again, Mike, that's not much of a reference. How about at least
one peer-reviewed article with pictures and naming a specific site?

Sorry Larry - don't have such a thing. Remember - I'm really in this for
the discourse, not because I'm well versed on the matter, or hold an intent
to persuade anyone. Sometimes I get a little something out of these things
and sometimes it's just discourse.

--

-Mike-