Edward Greeley

Default Le Blonde Lathe 1940 ish

Rich wrote:

Thanks for your comments Bruce. I understand that the labour of love is
probably the only profit you would get out of it, just a shame I don't
have the time or room to do it right now. I must say though I'm
surprised this lathe is here in the UK its come along way and I would
of thought that the original user would of bought a Colchester, not
that there better or worse than the Le Blonde but the Le Blonde would
of been quite expensive to import I would of thought, especially during
WWII.

Cheers Rich.

Hmm...WW-II timeframe. Lend-lease, maybe?