Mike Marlow

Default Flat Earth Theory To Be Taught In Science Classes

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 17:19:32 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Mike Marlow wrote:

There are cave drawings all over the place that depict dinosaurs.

Again, where? I've seen lots of sytlized game of various types, but
nothing that even remotely resembles a dinosaur...

Do a quick google search Duane. There's a ton of stuff - pictures of the
ancient drawings, etchings on pottery, etc. I guess it could remain
arguable whether one agrees that they are pictures of dinosaurs or

"stylized
game", and really - at that point which one of us would really know? A

good
number of the stylizations though, bear a striking resemblance to what we
now consider to be what some of the dinosaurs looked like.

I used to have some magazines containing drawings of women by a guy
named Vargas.

I never took this to be proof that such women actually existed.

Well, for the sake of argument, it might well be proof enough that Vargas
had indeed seen a woman, wouldn't it?

--

-Mike-